I've MOVED! Come check out my new website and blog! reneeyeoman.com

Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Goals on Goals

After careful consideration and with encouragement from my very favorite guy (aka #beefcake, but better know as Jeff, my husband) I have decided to compete in the Clarity Skin Championships again in June.  This year the show just happens to be on June 4th, my 40th birthday! I will already be show ready at the end of April (since I've entered the Utah FitCon Model search), so I'll be ready to go and have a little time to tweak things if need be. So there you have it!  Plans for the first half of 2016!  2016 is going to be GREAT! 

With my goals lined up I decided it was time for a good set of progress pictures, so here we go!  I'm sitting at about 143lbs and 13% body fat.   









2 comments:

  1. YAY!! You totally have this!!!I cant wait to follow you on your new journey!!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me feel loved.