I've MOVED! Come check out my new website and blog! reneeyeoman.com

Monday, February 18, 2013

Training Week 13

Monday: Rest
Tuesday: 4.71
Wednesday: Rest
Thursday: 6
Friday: 2.64
Saturday: 14.1
Sunday: Rest
Total: 27.45

Previous Grand Total: 282.72
Training Grand Total: 310.17

I'm feeling more and more confidant about the Buffalo Run.  However, if the course is still covered in snow it may take me a lot longer than anticipated.  I do think I can finish, even if there is snow.  My leg seems to be holding together just enough to allow me to train.  I am definitely slower because of it, but I'm still having fun, and that's what it's all about.  I'm still doing my best to stretch and roll as much as possible.  Less than five weeks left until race day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me feel loved.