I've MOVED! Come check out my new website and blog! reneeyeoman.com

Sunday, May 4, 2014

Trail Run Thursday

Wednesday I went and worked chest with Jeff.  We did some new things and it was certainly a brutal workout.  Thursday I decided a bit of vert was in order, but didn't make it very far because I picked the sketchiest uphill in town. I made it about a half of a mile in I can't tell you how long because it's embarrassing. I did learn that I am a big fat sissy on a super steep technical downhill. I was also reminded that it's good to step outside your comfort zone.  Plus, I got my Wasatch Mountain Wranglers t-shirt in the mail!  I love it!
You are not my friend, giant hill!  I'm pretty sure this is the Widow Maker. 
The view from the top was not shabby.


Stopping to enjoy the view before I had to scramble back down this beast!

Perfection




7.09 miles
1:42
14:30 average pace

2 comments:

  1. Awesome pictures! That picture of hell is indeed Widow Maker. You can use either description. Hell, or Widow Maker. They are interchangeable.

    Well done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LMAO Cory! Yes, hell would be a good name for that hill. Hell Hill. ha ha

      Delete

Comments make me feel loved.