I've MOVED! Come check out my new website and blog! reneeyeoman.com

Monday, July 21, 2014

Memorial Cove

There is this fun little cove in Corner Canyon that I've been wanted to take my girls to. It's an out and back 1.5 mile hike round trip.  When you get to Memorial Cove there is a super cool teepee made out of tree limbs.  It's quiet and shady and just right for little legs.  My son even agreed to come along with us, so we had the whole gang, minus my husband.  My girls were itching to hike ever since we got them new hydration packs last weekend.  It was super fun and even my youngest is starting to really enjoy hiking up!  We hiked up and then rested at Memorial Cove before running down!  Fun, fun!

My gang!


Miniature mountain wranglers!





Yes, that large man is my child.  *sigh*  Yes, I'm older than you think.

Look at that little beauty!  When she put on her pack and visor she said, "I'm like a mini Mom!"  Heart.  Melted!











I wonder where she gets it?







I made those people!


 
Even if my kids don't grow up to be trail runners, I hope that I've given them a love of the outdoors and the mountains!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me feel loved.