I've MOVED! Come check out my new website and blog! reneeyeoman.com

Friday, September 5, 2014

The Paradigm

I was lucky enough to get a pair of Paradigms from the fine folks at the Altra Running booth at Summer OR.  I gave them a spin or two and I think they're pretty nice.  I still like my Lone Peaks best, but a girl can never complain about an extra pair of shoes!



Some other goodies I get to check out from some awesome companies!  
A new UltrAspire belt!
Darn Tough Vermont socks.  Super nice! Plus, it doesn't hurt that they're pink!
I do not have a problem.  And, no, these aren't all my running shoes, just the Altras!
 
Life has been wild the past few weeks.  School started, I got a part time job at Liberty Mountain and I've had some exciting new developments with TrailandUltraRunning.com come up.  (There will be more on that it the near future.)  Along with all these changes, I've almost completely quit keeping track of mileage.  I've been running as much as I can, whenever I can.  I had a couple of 35 mile weeks, then this week has been really quiet on the running front, but I did lift and go to yoga!  

I'm really looking forward to running Katherine's first marathon with her next weekend, Mid Mountain Marathon!  We are going to have a blast!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me feel loved.