I've MOVED! Come check out my new website and blog! reneeyeoman.com

Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Inversion Mania!

I have been watching my ten year old daughter rock handstands for quite a while now and I finally got up the nerve to make myself go upside down.  Honestly, it was really hard for me.  I'm not sure why, but that going totally upside down terrified me!  But, I did it and I've been practicing every day. Currently I can only old away from the wall for a second or two before I either hit the wall or topple over.  But we all start at the beginning, so I'll keep practicing!  I'm also fortunate to have a few fabulous yogi friends that are very kind and generous with advice.  

Here is a bit of the past couple of weeks worth of learning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me feel loved.