I've MOVED! Come check out my new website and blog! reneeyeoman.com

Friday, October 16, 2015

Stats

I met with my coach, Jerry, on Wednesday.  I meet with him two to four times a month to check in and make sure I'm on track. I knew I'd made some gains towards leaning out, but was pleasantly surprised at how much I'd accomplished in the last two weeks! I had been at a bit of a plateau after putting on some fat this summer (Hot dogs and marshmallows are delicious, just in case you didn't know that!). 
I've had a really great training week, and have been able to push hard. I've also been very strict with my food intake and have followed my meal plans exactly.  Short term I'm looking forward to another hard push week next week and long term I'm looking forward to being able to add lean muscle mass over the next months!

Here's what my progress has looked like this fall:

August 19
Weight 144.4
Body fat 13%

September 2
Weight 143.4
Body fat 12.5%

September 15
Weight 144.6
Body fat 12.8%

September 30
Weight 142.6
Body fat 11.8%

October 14
Weight 140.8
Body fat 10.8%

On Fridays, we flex!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me feel loved.