I've MOVED! Come check out my new website and blog! reneeyeoman.com

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Daily Mile, Race Week Style

Let race week begin!  Only four days left until race day!  Can you believe it?  It seems like just the other day I was sitting down to make out a training plan for this race.  Now I sit here with only two runs left until the race is underway!  The past couple of days have been pretty emotionally intense as race day gets closer and closer.  I've been feeling excited and a bit nervous going over and over things in my head.  I've packed and unpacked my Nathan pack multiple times and set out a variety of race day attire.  Plus, I'm pretty sure I'm over thinking race day nutrition, but c'est la vie! What's a girl to do?  I'm sure I'll go over it all at least a dozen more times before Saturday.

Now on to business.  I ran this afternoon.  Three miles was nice and quick and since it's a beautiful day I really enjoyed myself.  I ran without my Garmin *gasp* so I wouldn't feel pressure to run quickly, and what do ya know?  I ran quickly anyway!

I ran in my new shorts that my wonderful running buddy, Katherine got me!  They're awesome and oh so very Renee!

3 miles
32 min
10:40 pace

That reminds me, I need to buy sunblock.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me feel loved.