I've MOVED! Come check out my new website and blog! reneeyeoman.com

Monday, May 6, 2013

PR time

I'm really really looking forward to the Vigor Big Cottonwood Half Marathon this weekend!  Meghan and I will be racing together again for the first time since we both ran our first marathon, St. George 2012.  The course is the same as the Big Cottonwood Half that I did last Fall and is crazy fast, so we're hoping to finish in under two hours.  My half marathon times have been 2:19 at the 2011 Sojo Half, which was my first race ever, and 2:07 at the 2012 Big Cottonwood Half. The last time I ran the same course it was only two weeks before the St. George Marathon, so I didn't push myself at all.   I'm 100% sure I'll get a PR and quite sure we can come in well under the two hour mark, but we'll see.  What do you think?



How fast will Lightning Mae & Endurance Ney run the 2013 Vigor Half?
Over 2 hours
1:55-2:00
1:50-1:55
1:45-1:50
1:40-1:45
www.poll-maker.com

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Looks like everyone things we'll be in the 1:50 to 1:55 range. 100% agreement!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me feel loved.