I've MOVED! Come check out my new website and blog! reneeyeoman.com

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Walking

I told my husband I was going to go for a walk today and he laughed at me.  True, I'm not much of a walker.  I've always found walking boring.  However, there is a time and place for a nice walk, and today was that time.  After two days of sore muscles, I woke up today finally feeling back to normal.  Katherine kindly agreed to go for a walk with me, so we headed to Dimple Dell gully.  It was cold and pretty and felt nice to stretch my legs.  We walked for an hour, which felt great!  Plus I got to share all the details of my race with my number one running buddy!  I'm still feeling very happy from with my race day performance and ready for a bit of rest and maybe a few weekends of sleeping in!  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me feel loved.