I've MOVED! Come check out my new website and blog! reneeyeoman.com

Monday, August 5, 2013

Synergy

I recently purchased this Nathan Synergy bladder to go in my running vest.  It has two chambers.  One for water and one for electrolyte drink, holding a total of 80 oz.  I tried it out for the first time yesterday.  My regular bladder only holds 70 oz., but this one still fits in my Nathan Intensity pack. It's a little bit of a squeeze, but nothing out of the question.  I really liked having the electrolyte drink.  I didn't have to eat as much on the run, which was nice. The tubing is a bit long, but I think I might just trim it up a bit.  Overall, I'm thrilled with it!
Toggle that switches from electrolyte drink to water.




2 comments:

  1. Cool! I've never even heard of this. I'll have to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hadn't either, but after an internet search for a system to carry both drinks at once I found it! Super cool system!

      Delete

Comments make me feel loved.