I've MOVED! Come check out my new website and blog! reneeyeoman.com

Saturday, August 31, 2013

the short, long run

This week my youngest child, Clarissa, started kindergarten.  That has been wonderful for my running and fitness routine!  I was able to get in three weekday runs, one in the mountains and a full yoga class at the gym!  Needless to say, I haven't woken before sunrise once this week.  When my alarm went off at 5:40am this morning, it took me a moment to figure out why my phone was making noise.  I ran straight from the house this morning, did a few miles, met with Meghan and did a few more miles before heading on my way.  There was a beautiful sunrise this morning and eleven miles flew right by.  I do love an early morning run.  Plus, I was home early enough to get in a yoga video before my kids were out of bed!


11 miles
2:08
11:41 average pace

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me feel loved.