I've MOVED! Come check out my new website and blog! reneeyeoman.com

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Daily Mile

Yesterday Katherine and I headed out into my neighborhood for a quick three miler. I have officially decided three miles is my least favorite distance. I often feel sluggish the first few miles and in distance running, that's okay because those miles are just a warm up and I start feeling good after several miles. A three miler often leaves me feeling like I don't much like running. Yesterday was no exception. I finally started to feel good at the 2.4 mile mark, and by then the run was nearly over. Oh well, I guess three milers are just a necessary evil. I suppose I could just switch all my three milers to five milers...

3.09 miles
34:28
11:09 pace

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me feel loved.