I've MOVED! Come check out my new website and blog! reneeyeoman.com

Friday, January 11, 2013

19 miles or 4 hours

Whichever comes first.

Running in the snow is a lot like running on trails, it takes a lot longer to get the same distance as on the dry road. Tomorrow I have a 19 miler scheduled. However, considering there is a lot of snow outside I may or may not make it 19 miles.  I've decided that I will run for four hours or 19 miles, whichever comes first. The high tomorrow is supposed to be 15°. I'm feeling a little nervous this evening about that amount of mileage in this weather. I know ultimately I will be fine. I run in all sorts of crazy conditions and haven't given up yet. Luckily my running buddy Katherine is not only a great running buddy but a great motivator as well. After a few texts back and forth I'm feeling a little more ready to go! Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me feel loved.