I've MOVED! Come check out my new website and blog! reneeyeoman.com

Sunday, January 13, 2013

Training Week 8

Today was a back to back day.  Let's just say that I was sore this morning (had you seen me on the treadmill you would have either laughed, or felt horrible for me.)  I met Meghan at the gym (it was 0º out!) where I did five minutes on the elliptical and then another 35 minutes on the treadmill, mostly walking with some running.  I'm going to count it anyway because hell, that was hard work!  This was my second highest mileage week ever!  And I'm over 200 miles into training for this race!

Week 8
Monday: 2
Tuesday: 10
Wednesday: Cross Train
Thursday: 3
Friday: Rest
Saturday: 18.15
Sunday: 2
Total: 35.15

Previous Total: 168.13
Training Grand Total: 203.28


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me feel loved.