I've MOVED! Come check out my new website and blog! reneeyeoman.com

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Daily Mile

Today I ran at the gym. Jeff and I went together and he walked on the treadmill while I ran. I felt surprisingly good. I think the memory of my last run was still haunting me. About half way through the treadmill I was on mysteriously stopped and I had to change treadmills. Other than that it was rather uneventful and boring. After my run we did some lifting. I worked hips, arms and one full body move that I don't know what it was called. I feel pretty darn good now considering I didn't feel like running at all when we left the house!

4 miles
I don't know the rest because I had to switch treadmills, but I was running between a 10:30-11:09 pace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me feel loved.