I've MOVED! Come check out my new website and blog! reneeyeoman.com

Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Fitness Photo Shoot

Along with competing for my 40th birthday, I bought myself a photo shoot with Lyman at l1quid Studios. Since being shredded is rad, but you just can't walk around that lean all the time I wanted to document it!  If you're looking for a photographer, I highly recommend him.  He was very professional, and well, the work speaks for itself. 






 If you know me, you know I have to throw some tomfoolery in there!


















 My trophies!




 And it seemed only fitting to throw in some birthday cake!


 It was SO good after months of dieting for my competition!



This was seriously so much fun!  Beware, if you come to my house there may or may not be poster sized prints of these plastered all over my house.  Just sayin'...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me feel loved.