I've MOVED! Come check out my new website and blog! reneeyeoman.com

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

It's Here!

My first issue of Ultrarunning magazine arrived today. I'm so excited! What's the first article in an ultrarunning magazine about, you wonder? Why, the Leadville Trail 100 of course! Don't know anything about Leadville? It's a 100 mile footrace through the Colorado Rockies.  The elevations of this race are from 9,200 to 12,600 feet.  Leadville is serious stuff.  I'm so excited about this magazine because I'm completely fascinated by ultrarunning.  A 50k is just the tip of the iceberg and although technically considered an ultramarathon, the real ultras are the 50 and 100 mile (and beyond) races.  I don't know that I'll ever run Leadville, but I never say never.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me feel loved.