I've MOVED! Come check out my new website and blog! reneeyeoman.com

Thursday, November 22, 2012

Little Cottonwood Creek Trail

Today's run was outstanding!  Meghan and I ran up Little Cottonwood Creek Trail.  This trail follows the creek up Little Cottonwood Canyon.  With an elevation gain of 1300 feet, this trail is straight uphill (however we didn't run all the way to the top.)  Today there was a fair amount of crusty snow on the ground and Meghan kept saying it was like an obstacle course.  It was slow going, but very fun!  The downhill is amazing and you can really fly.  Today, because of the snow and ice there was very little flying.  It still felt fantastic and I felt ready to conquer the world by the end of our run!  What a great way to start Thanksgiving day!  Days like today I'm really thankful to be able to run!

5.12 miles
1hr 6 min
12:53 min/mile pace






















I never miss a chance to ham it up on a run!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me feel loved.