I've MOVED! Come check out my new website and blog! reneeyeoman.com

Saturday, November 17, 2012

Last Rest

This is is the last weekend before I start my 50K training.  My last chance to rest and relax before eighteen weeks of training.   Winter training will be different.  I like running in the snow, but snow before dawn doesn't sound like the best thing I've ever heard.  I suppose I'll get creative and I might even do some short runs on the treadmill.  I really dislike the treadmill, but I'm terrified of falling on ice so I might give in now and again.  I also need to get in as much trail running as possible.  At least once a month I'll be joining the Buffalo Run crew for training runs.  Mostly I'm looking forward to training and once again testing myself and my limits.  But for now I'll enjoy sitting in my jammies and being a couch potato.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me feel loved.