I've MOVED! Come check out my new website and blog! reneeyeoman.com

Monday, November 18, 2013

Lift Heavy, Ladies!

Today was chest and triceps at the gym.  My husband Jeff has taught me a lot about weight lifting, but one thing that has really stuck with me is not to be afraid of lifting as heavy as I can.  There is no point in half-assing it!

Bench Press 45#X1, 55#X2, 60#X1
Decline Bench Press 55#X3, 60#X1
Tricep Dips, Wide & Narrow X4 ea.
Incline Fly Dumbbell Press 10# dumbellsX4
Overhead Tricep Press 15#X4
Plus 20 minutes on the elliptical & 300 Abs


And here is a little fitness motivation for you! Happy Monday folks!  Lift heavy ladies!





We actually have this Lego.  She's hella buff!  I think she'd make a great gym partner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me feel loved.