I've MOVED! Come check out my new website and blog! reneeyeoman.com

Thursday, December 26, 2013

with love, from the beach

After a day of eating and sitting around the house, I decided a beach run was in order.  I headed for the beach just before sunrise.  There was a fairly strong headwind the entire way out, but I didn't care at all.  I was so happy to be warm and enjoying the smells, sights and sounds of my oceanfront run! 

Good morning Florida!
There were tons of jellyfish washed up on the beach.  It was so fun to see this different wildlife!

Just before sunrise is my favorite time to run, no matter where the trail is!
HAPPY!










This couple, was like many I encountered this morning.  They were completely bundled in puffy coats, hats and gloves.  I even saw a woman in earmuffs!  By the way, it was 55º out.
No puffy coat here!  Shorts and a long sleeve t-shirt and I was still drenched in sweat (my favorite)!
I think I will definitely have to get in at least one more nice long beach run before it's time to head back to the frozen west!  Oh yeah, and I'm getting faster!  All that muscle building is doing me good!

10 miles
1:43
10:18 average pace (Yay for sea level!  Yay me!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me feel loved.