I've MOVED! Come check out my new website and blog! reneeyeoman.com

Sunday, October 11, 2015

Week in Review

This week's training went fairly well.  I had a pretty great shoulder day and leg day, but back day was no good and I left feeling like I suck at bodybuilding.  Some days are just like that with any sort of difficult training.  I've learned to let it go and just keep on keepin' on!  I'm half way through my NASM prep and just took my mid-term exam! I can't wait to become a certified personal trainer! I also really enjoyed watching the Pro-Core Championships last night and got to see Branch Warren and Johnnie O Jackson guest posing! Congratulations to all the competitors!  It was a great show!

Not sweaty (GASP!) and ready for the show!
 
 Johnnie O and Branch!
 

 
 My awesome coach, Jerry and his beautiful girlfriend Kiauna!
 

Training Photos from this week! 
Vascularity is bizarre!
 
Trying to get in a handstand a day!  I actually held away from the wall for about three whole seconds this time!
I got a really great shoulder workout this week!  If I want to be competitive in Figure class I really need to step up my shoulder game! 
 
  Sometimes the mess stays and I just workout instead.  Crazy enough, the mess is always still there later!
 
I fully intend on turning that thing into a shelf!  
Calf pump! 
 
Now, it's time to head to the gym for some hamstring work!  Have a great week, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me feel loved.