I've MOVED! Come check out my new website and blog! reneeyeoman.com

Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Joining the Skill PT Team

I am thrilled to announce that I have joined the Skill PT personal training team!  Skill PT is run by coach Jerry Shannon, who trained me for my first figure competition.  I am thrilled to be able to help others achieve their goals as well!  If you are just stumbling on my blog I'd like to tell you my goals.  If you are an avid reader, I hope you'll enjoy reliving good times with me!

I've done a lot of things to stay active throughout my life, running, snowboarding, yoga, and weight lifting to name a few. After several years of being sedentary in 2011, I decided it was time to get in shape again after the birth of my two daughters (2005, 2008). I began running and found a passion for long distance trail running. Then in 2014, inspired by my husband, I decided it was time to tackle a new challenge and compete in a figure competition. I stepped on stage as a figure competitor on June 6, 2015, exactly one year to the day after running my first mountain 50 mile race! As a personal trainer I hope to help others find passion in enjoying a healthy, fit life!

My six month transformation working with Jerry at Skill PT!


Our website is currently down.  If you are interested in training please contact me via email at reneeyeoman@gmail.com. I look forward to helping YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me feel loved.