I've MOVED! Come check out my new website and blog! reneeyeoman.com

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

2013 Goals

I've been thinking a lot about what I want out of running this year.  Honestly how I feel now is much different than how I felt in the dead of Winter.  Now that I have my first 50k under my belt I'm already thinking about the next one, the Antelope Island 50k to be exact. My goals all intertwine.  As I've been running lately, I've been thinking of ways to become stronger, faster and stay injury free.  All of these things boil down to my goals.

Running Goals for 2013
1. Stay injury free (goals 2 & 3 should help with this)
2. Cross train twice a week (one weight lifting session and one yoga session)
3. Get to 130lbs (lighter is faster, right? I'm currently hovering between 135.5-138)
4. Do hills
5. Do speed work
6. Enjoy running (easiest goal of them all!)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me feel loved.