I've MOVED! Come check out my new website and blog! reneeyeoman.com

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Corner Canyon!

It was a beautiful, though slightly chilly, day in the hills of Corner Canyon.  I love Corner Canyon!  It is beautiful and the trails are very rolling and runnable. Don't get me wrong, there are plenty of hikes, but they are more than made up for by the cruising downhills!  Katherine and I headed out from Coyote Hollow trailhead and ran Bonneville Shoreline Trail to Clark's Trail and Canyon Hollow Trail, then out on Ann's Trail.  We ran a lot of Corner Canyon we haven't seen before.  

Hmm, something seems familiar...
Tee hee hee.  Yes, I'm a dork.  Remember this?  It was much nicer out today!
Fun stuff!
At the top there was a picnic table, so we stopped for a snack.

I love all the signs on this trail!



My furry friend and I.
Check out the size of these houses!?  



My beautiful running buddy!




Life feels good on days like this!  

8.76 miles
2 hrs 3 min
14:02 pace

Today's elevation profile.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me feel loved.