I've MOVED! Come check out my new website and blog! reneeyeoman.com

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Legs

Holy sore legs Batman!  Jeff put me through the ringer today.  It was very hard, but felt great!  I can envision my legs being stronger for my next big race.  I can also tell that my hamstrings and hips are a lot weaker than my quads and calves.  Maybe stronger hips will help my periformis issues?  It certainly can't hurt.  After the gym we came home and took Ozzy for a 30 minute walk.

My notes.
squats 45# & 30#, 30# was better (Must do squats more often. The chick next to me was squatting about 100#!)
leg press sled+20#
hack squat no added weight (Ridiculous hard.  Needed Jeff's help to even stand back up.  4 sets of 5)
leg curls 30#
leg extensions 30#, 50#
stiff leg dead lift with dumbbells 25# & 30# (Love this one!)

4 sets each of 10-12

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me feel loved.