I've MOVED! Come check out my new website and blog! reneeyeoman.com

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Training Plan Analysis

I decided to sit down and take a look at the training plan that I had made myself for the Buffalo Run 50k.  I've compared it to the actual training I did.  There are a few big gaps in projected and actual mileage due to injuries, asthma and inclement weather, but overall, I say I did pretty well following it. 

Now, to take a look at this and figure out how I can make another plan for the Antelope Island 50k in October.  I think I might look at my next "plan" as more of a guide and just set some weekly mileage goals with time specific goals for long runs rather than mileage goals. I feel like I have learned a lot over the past year and don't need such a structured plan to survive my next ultra (I just had to say that!)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me feel loved.