I've MOVED! Come check out my new website and blog! reneeyeoman.com

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Training Weeks 1 & 2

So, even though I, in my mind officially started 50K training the week of June 30th, I kind of back logged some of my miles back to the end of May.  You can look at my training plan here.  For all intents and purposes, I will however start calling week six of the plan week one, because in my mind this is when I really started my training.  So, here are weeks one and two of training!  Let's get this party started!

Training Week 1
Monday
Tuesday
Wednesday 7
Thursday 8.2
Friday 5.47
Saturday 3 (it was a hike, but I'm counting it anyway)
Sunday 14.45
Weekly Total: 38.12
Training Grand Total: 38.12

Training Week 2
Monday
Tuesday 4.69
Wednesday Full Body Weights
Thursday 10
Friday Rest
Saturday 11.3
Sunday 9.15
Weekly Total: 35.14
Training Grand Total: 73.26


2 comments:

  1. And so which 50K are you planning to run?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Antelope Island 50K on October 19th! I did the Buffalo Run in March and loved it! Great folks who put on that race, plus I love the island!

      Delete

Comments make me feel loved.