I've MOVED! Come check out my new website and blog! reneeyeoman.com

Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Salt City Championships 2016

This day was everything I wanted it to be!  It was the best birthday celebration ever!  During my finals routine the announcer had the crowd sing the happy birthday song to me.  You'll notice I'm giggling and grinning in a couple pictures when they were singing!  I'm so grateful for amazing friends I made back stage that day!  These ladies are so supportive and uplifting, it's really awesome!  I'm still honored to have placed so well among these badass athletes!

Prejudging individual quarter turns





 Prejudging quarter turns, Masters Figure A



Quarter turns Novice Figure B



Quarter turns Open Figure C



 
 Finals Individual Routine







 
Masters Figure A Winners 
Left to Right 4th, 2nd (Me! Yay!), 1st, 3rd Place

Novice Figure B Winners
Left to Right 4th, 2nd, 1st, 3rd (Me! Yippee!), 5th

Open Figure C Winners
4th (Me! Hooray!), 2nd, 1st, 3rd, 5th

 
Backstage shots!


 




 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me feel loved.