I've MOVED! Come check out my new website and blog! reneeyeoman.com

Tuesday, June 28, 2016

One Year of Muscle AKA Transformation Tuesday

When I first wanted to compete, I really had no idea what I was getting myself into.  I had no idea how long it really takes to build muscle.  I had no idea how much smaller I'd look after cutting and trying to get shredded.  I had no idea how hard it would be to lose that last stubborn belly fat.  All I knew was that it would be fun (because I like doing hard things) and it would be a lot of work (also fun).  My journey has been fun and it has been hard.  Sometimes really really hard. Sometimes I wanted to quit.  Sometimes I cried.  Sometimes I was a total jerk to my family and friends (I'm sorry family & friends, I love you! You are the best!).  But it all has been worth it.  100%!  

Looking back at my competition pictures from last year I am so proud of how far I have come, and am looking forward to making improvements over the next months until I decided it's time to compete again.  I would like to compete again, but not until next year.  I really enjoy it, but competing takes a lot away from my family and my business and my other hobbies, like blogging.  And I know you miss my posts while I'm prepping for a competition! 

Of course, it would have made too much sense to put all of the before pictures on the same side of each photo.  But ya'll are smart and can clearly tell which photos are from last year and which are from this year!

2016/2015
 2015/2016
 2016/2015
 2015/2016
 2016/2015
 2015/2016

Not too shabby for a forty year old mom of three, huh? 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me feel loved.