I've MOVED! Come check out my new website and blog! reneeyeoman.com

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Daily Mile

Today should have been an amazing run.  The sun was out and it was so nice that I ran in a t-shirt.  However, my good ol' right leg was playing games and I was kind of limping.  I wasn't in pain, just not functioning properly and that makes for a difficult run.  I did quite a bit of walking and in the end I walked the last two miles.  I tried to just enjoy the sunshine.  Better than sitting in the house, I suppose.  If we're being honest, I'm sick of winter.  Running and training in this cold, snowy, icy, smoggy winter is more than lame.  It downright sucks.  Fall racing is where it's at.  Have I mentioned that before?

6 miles
1 hr 24 min
14 min pace

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me feel loved.