I've MOVED! Come check out my new website and blog! reneeyeoman.com

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Daily Miles

Yesterday was supposed to be five miles.  My leg was really giving me grief though, so my five mile run turned into a two mile dog walk.  I was stressing out pretty badly yesterday, but I think I've gotten a grip after today's run was pretty good.

2 miles
29 minutes
14:30 pace

Today I went to the Olympic Oval with a few girlfriends and ran.  I felt a lot better than yesterday and was able to do my whole run without much trouble.  I was pretty slow and Katherine told me I was limping even though I felt okay.  The track at the oval is 442 meters.  I ran 30 times around it, which wasn't nearly as bad as I thought it would be.  WAY better than the treadmill.  Plus, the speed skaters practice on the ice which is inside the track.  They are fun to watch, and man oh man do they have the best butts and legs you've ever seen!

8.25 miles
1 hour 58 minutes
1 potty break and about 10 water stops (I think I'll bring my Nathan pack next time!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me feel loved.