I've MOVED! Come check out my new website and blog! reneeyeoman.com

Monday, January 27, 2014

Chest & Triceps

Another killer chest and triceps day with the best guy ever!  And, guess who can now lift 85# on the bench press and 95# on the decline bench press?  If you guessed RENEE, you are the winner!  As I got off the decline bench after my second set of 95#, there was an older woman who had been standing nearby who gave me a huge smile, and a thumbs up.  Thanks for the positive energy, ma'am!

15 minutes stair machine
Bench press
Decline bench press
Incline dumbbell press
Tricep cable pull downs (not sure what to call them, but the bar used both arms at once)
One arm tricep cable pull downs
Ticep cable rope pull downs

Boom!  Jeff lifts heavy!

Why, yes I am getting chest definition, thanks for asking!
Working on those triceps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me feel loved.