I've MOVED! Come check out my new website and blog! reneeyeoman.com

Saturday, January 18, 2014

Super Saturday!

First things first.  A shout out to my son, Kurtis, who watched four little kids this morning so Katherine and I could go for a trail run.  Thank you, Kurtis!

Bonneville Shoreline trail, oh how I've missed you.  I love this stretch of trail.  We started at Hidden Valley Park and headed south toward Corner Canyon.  The trail conditions were stellar, and there was even a good stretch of dirt.  That's right, folks, dirt.  We were both feeling really good and happy to be running.  I was feeling in top form and was cruising uphills like I never have before.  I can tell that all my leg work is paying off on those uphills.  The entire run was great!  Then we headed back to my house and did a bit of an ab workout and some stretching before Katherine gathered her yard apes and went on home.  A good time was had by all!

Whaaaat!?  Dirt!?
I have no idea how Katherine managed this epic photo bomb, but it is outstanding!



The halfway point.  Sunshine and dirt.  What more could a girl want?











It's days like this that I remember why I love running so much.  My entire day is better on days like this!

7 miles of bliss
1:32
13:08 pace (that may sound slow, but on this trail in these conditions, let me assure you it is not!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me feel loved.