I've MOVED! Come check out my new website and blog! reneeyeoman.com

Thursday, January 23, 2014

Daily Mile & Lift (And it's Throwback Thursday!)

Hey!  Hey!  Hey!  It's leg daaaay!  I worked it pretty hard, too.  Then for a little run on the treadmill.  My knee was hurting a little, so I did a super short walk/run.  I'm hoping the sore knee is just because I pushed legs so hard, but I suppose I'd better baby it anyhow.

Today's routine:
Leg extensions
Hamstring curls
Sumo barbell squats
Straight leg dead lifts
Angled leg press
Glute machine
Seated hip abductors & adductors

2 treadmill miles
22:56
11:28 average pace

And!  I've been reminiscing about all our (Speedy K and I, of course) fun snowy adventures last winter.  Remember these posts!?

Snow Run December 2012

Guest Blogger, January 2013

Long run cut short, February 2013


Daily Snow Hike, December 2012
Now that's what I call good times!  Is it Saturday yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me feel loved.