I've MOVED! Come check out my new website and blog! reneeyeoman.com

Saturday, January 18, 2014

PB&J Ice Cream

Lately I've had a mad hankering for some ice cream, but as I can't eat most ice creams, and as I have been avoiding sugar I've been playing around with different alternatives at home.  I finally came up with this beauty.  It's like peanut butter and jelly sandwich, but in ice cream form!  Oh so delicious, and good for you too!  

1 serving (114g) frozen raspberries
2T natural peanut butter (I used my own homemade PB that contains only peanuts)
1/2 C milk (I used Sol Unsweetened Sunflower milk)
1 scoop vanilla bean Raw Fusion protein powder
7 ice cubes
Blend in Vitamix or other other high power blender.  Eat it all, guilt free!
(399 cal, 27 carbs, 18 fat, 31 protein) 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me feel loved.