I've MOVED! Come check out my new website and blog! reneeyeoman.com

Monday, January 20, 2014

WOD

This morning I got up early and did a 20 minute HIIT routine before heading to the gym for chest day.  Jeff ended up getting off work really early, so we went together.  I love having the help on chest day!  I did three sets of 65# on the incline bench press today!  Go me!

10 minute treadmill walk (Walk!? What does that even mean?)
Incline Bench Press
Dumbbell Press
Hammer Strength Iso Lateral Wide Chest Machine (say that five times fast!)
Incline Dumbbell Fly
Barbell Front Raises

I had a realization today that I haven't really been working my shoulders much.  I mean, they get worked when I do other things, but I haven't done much shoulder specific work.  I'll bet you can guess what I'm doing tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me feel loved.