I've MOVED! Come check out my new website and blog! reneeyeoman.com

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Daily Mile & Lift: Tear shit up Tuesday

Since Katherine couldn't go for a trail run on Tuesday I had a hard time convincing myself to go alone.  Then I figured, screw it!  That's why I'm taking this winter easy.  So I went to the gym and did the gnarliest back day ever!

Four sets each of the following:
Dead lift + Shrug (with a dead lift PR of 115#!)
Pull Ups
Wide lat pull downs
Single arm bent over rows
Narrow seated cable rows
Upright rows
Barbell biceps curls
Wide grip seated cable rows
Back extension holding 35# kettlebell
...then on to abs
Hanging leg lifts (4 sets of 10)
Russian Twists (2 sets of 50)
Crunches (2 sets of 25)
Bicycle Crunches (2 sets of 50)
...then a two mile run on the treadmill
2 miles
19:53
9:56 pace

Yes, I was sore and tired today.  Yes, I still did a small workout this morning.
3 sets of "Fitness at Home" and the pyramid ab workout.



 I'm ready for a killer leg day tomorrow!  Lift heavy ladies!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me feel loved.