I've MOVED! Come check out my new website and blog! reneeyeoman.com

Monday, January 13, 2014

Daily Mile & Lift

Today I was highly motivated by my new plan to run the Buffalo Run 25k in March.  So, I hit the weights hard and then ran on the treadmill.  It was actually above freezing out and I could have run outdoors, but  #1) It's faster to hop on the treadmill than to switch up clothes to run outside #2) It's warm inside #3) It's warm inside.  Yeah, that's worth two mentions.  I had heard that it's good to put the treadmill at a slight incline to better simulate running outside, so I tried it at the lowest incline.  Honestly, I couldn't tell the difference.   I will say that I'm getting much more tolerant of the treadmill than I used to be,  5k was over in no time!

Chest & Triceps day:
Incline Bench Press
Incline Dumbbell Press
Wide Grip Triceps Dips
Bench Press
Triceps Cable Rope Pull Downs

3.1 treadmill miles
32:50
10:35 pace


Ohhhh!  Look at the new tank Jeff got me!  I love it!  I'm also thinking my shoulders are looking pretty nice, no?

2 comments:

  1. Yes, your shoulder look great! Way to go girl! Nice Tank too. :)
    Wannida

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me feel loved.