I've MOVED! Come check out my new website and blog! reneeyeoman.com

Thursday, May 22, 2014

Trail Love

My computer has been in the shop, so getting all my blog post and has been a challenge. I don't particularly like using mobile for blogging. Blah blah, whatever... on to the good stuff!

Sunday morning Jeff went with me to Corner Canyon to meet up with Katherine for a few miles before I headed out on my long run. It was wonderful to have him along even though he did not love going straight up and straight downhill. Oops!

After Jeff and Katherine left I continued on my way and had a very lovely time and even found a few new spots. I am always amazed when I continue to find new places in Corner Canyon!
19 miles
12:something-or-other pace 

1 comment:

  1. These photos are amazingly wonderful!!! Thanx so much 4 taking the time 2 share them. Cheers

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me feel loved.