I've MOVED! Come check out my new website and blog! reneeyeoman.com

Monday, May 12, 2014

Vacation Mile & Lift

Jeff and I got to go on a mini vacation together over the weekend.  Of course, we found a gym and went and had a little fun.  

This rope pull was actually really fun.  I'd never seen anything like it.



And this was awesome!  A climbing treadmill!  It was literally a giant treadmill climbing wall!





And I even hit the dreadmill!  Twice!
Saturday- Weight lifting, shoulders + 4 miles
Sunday 3.1 miles

2 comments:

  1. That man is to muscly to be climbing on there

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg, that is my new favorite machine at the gym! I wrote a post a few weeks back because I loved it so much. So glad I found your blog. Really enjoyed your previous posts.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me feel loved.