I've MOVED! Come check out my new website and blog! reneeyeoman.com

Saturday, June 22, 2013

Daily Mile

Saturday I flew to Georgia with my two girls. However, it seemed like a good idea to get my long run in before we left. Since time was tight, I opted for a road run. It was a lovely morning. I ran through the back roads towards Katherine's, met up with her and she ran me home. After a day of flying and another day of driving, I'm quite glad I got my run in! After I get home it's time to get my training on! But for now, I'm going to enjoy a bit of vacation.

There are lots of reasons I love running early in the morning. The view of the sun coming over the mountains is one.

Now there is something you don't see in Sandy, Utah every day.
Remind me to never go running without my visor again! Luckily, Katherine had an extra one laying around for me!
10.82 miles
2:04
11:30 pace

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me feel loved.