I've MOVED! Come check out my new website and blog! reneeyeoman.com

Thursday, June 27, 2013

Daily Mile, Savannah Edition

After traveling to Savannah, Georgia on Saturday, my dad, my girls and I drove to Pensacola, Florida for my cousin's wedding where I played the roll of photographer.  It was a wonderful time and after a couple of days of pool, family and driving I was itching to run.  I actually had a dream that I was running on a treadmill, and enjoying it!

I got up early today to beat the heat and headed out into my Dad's neighborhood.  It was a beautiful morning and it felt good to move again after a few days off. 

I love the moss on the trees here.
 
 Good morning Savannah!
 

 
 I spotted this turkey vulture in someone's yard.
 
 I also saw quite a few herons and lots of squirrels.
 
I love vacation.
 
6.2 miles
1:09
11:07 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me feel loved.