I've MOVED! Come check out my new website and blog! reneeyeoman.com

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

It's National Running Day!

Now that my youngest is done with preschool I can't do those wonderful long runs and two hour gym sessions every Wednesday and Thursday.  I think summer is going to have a lot of really early morning runs and maybe a bit of creativity. Today it's not too hot, 74°, so I ran with Clarissa in the stroller. She had a dentist appointment at 10 am  so I just decided to run there. It was fine, but I don't really love road running any more and pushing 50 pounds up and down hills is hard work! Plus my butt is acting up a bit, probably from such high mileage last week, so I just took it easy with lots of walk breaks.  Run complete.

Happy National Running Day!

5.55 miles
1:09
12:29 pace

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me feel loved.