I've MOVED! Come check out my new website and blog! reneeyeoman.com

Saturday, April 19, 2014

Daily Mile & Lift (times five)

This week has been filled with a lot of wonderful runs.  Not only did I get to run with a new friend, I had the pleasure of being accompanied by my other half on three runs this week!  Jeff decided that he wanted to try a taste of my world and joined me for a few short jaunts this week!  What a stud!  Plus, we did the usual heavy lifting together.  

Monday was chest day, although I took it really easy since I was still sore from Bosho on Saturday.  Tuesday Jeff and I did the one and a half mile loop in our neighborhood together.  My legs felt really good after this and I knew I was ready to run again.  Wednesday was twelve plus miles of fun with my NARF (New Adventure Running Friend.) Thursday Jeff and I ran 2.54 miles at Crestwood Park and then hit the weights for a killer back workout.  Then, this morning he joined me yet again for 3 miles at Crestwood.  He'd better look out, I may turn him into a trail runner!

Some of my favorite things.  I know you may not recognize me since I'm not wearing anything fluorescent, but I promise, it's me!
Tuesday
1.5 miles
17:18
11:33 average pace

Thursday
2.54 miles
28:51
11:21 average pace

Saturday
3.01 miles
36:46
12:14 average pace

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me feel loved.