I've MOVED! Come check out my new website and blog! reneeyeoman.com

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Trail Run Tuesday

It was pouring rain when I got up this morning.  So, I put on my rain coat and went for a trail run!  Lucky for me, the rain had stopped by the time I hit the trail. Bonneville Shoreline Trail in Sandy never disappoints me.  I love this section of trail.  I also decided to check out a bit of trail that kind of looks like it goes nowhere.  Well, turns out that is does actually go somewhere!  Finding a new spot is always fun!  It was windy again today, but since this was my third run in a row with high winds I was much more immune to it. I left the trails covered in sweat, mud and a grin.  Perfection!

Attempting to master the art of the trail selfie, as seen on How To Be An Ultra Runner.  How'd I do?

My new TAUR Headsweats hat!  I might give up the visor for this hat.  That's how much I like it.  Seriously.
I feel so happy in these mountains.  They're my number two.  My family is my number one.

An unexplored bit of trail?  Why, yes please!



Spring!

#trailrunnerproblems

Does it get any better?

6 miles
1:14
12:38 average pace

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me feel loved.