I've MOVED! Come check out my new website and blog! reneeyeoman.com

Saturday, April 26, 2014

Daily Mile & Lift

Friday I lucked out and had the entire morning to myself.  Of course, that meant I headed straight for the hills!  I decided to check out another section of the Bonneville Shoreline Trail I'd never ventured down.  I parked at Red Rock Trailhead and went south all the way to the point of the mountain.  The trail was okay.  It runs really close to the neighborhood below, so it's almost like you're still in town, just on a trail instead of a road.  Still better than a road run, and nice to switch it up, but I don't think I'll go back any time soon.  I actually had another really great run.  Not quite as speedy as Tuesday, but still pretty quick for BST.  It was a beautiful morning and I was highly motivated, so I finished up my run and headed for the gym.  Double workouts.  Ohhhh yeahhhh...

The Wasatch <3

Beautiful if it weren't for all those pesky houses!


The buck stops here.  I made it to the rock quarry at the point of the mountain.  


Because this is how trail running makes me feel...

8.3 miles
1:38
11:48 average pace

Did someone say flex Friday?  




Welcome to the gun show.  BAH HA HAHA
Look, Ma!  Pecs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me feel loved.