I've MOVED! Come check out my new website and blog! reneeyeoman.com

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Training Week #??

Well, I was counting down to Logan Peak (which I'm still signed up for!?), but now it looks like the training week count down just switched from serious to GET SHIT DONE NOW!  So... Saturday was exactly seven weeks out from my first 50 miler, Bryce Canyon 50.  So, let's see what last couple of weeks have done for my training...

M weight lifting
T 1.5 miles
W 12.22 miles
Th 2.54 miles + weight lifting
F Rest
S 3.01
Su Rest
19.27 miles (well, considering it was a rest week after Bosho, I'll take it!)

M 5 + weight lifting
T 10.59 miles
W Rest
Th 5
F 8.3 miles + weight lifting
S 1 mile
Su 5.08 miles
34.97 miles (Ahhh, now that's more like it!)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me feel loved.