I've MOVED! Come check out my new website and blog! reneeyeoman.com

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Daily Mile

Best day ever!  Anyone want to take a guess where I ran?  Yep.  Corner Canyon!  I started at Andy Ballard Equestrian Park, which is where the start of the Corner Canyon 25K/50K is.  This took me on some nice single track up to the Carolina Hills trailhead.  Then I headed up Canyon Hollow and down Clark's.  It was gorgeous out and the perfect temperature.  It was a bit muddy because it rained all night, but not too bad.  I learned there is an advantage to having a dog that pulls on his leash.  Having a bit of tension on the leash helped up run uphill in the mud more easily!  Nice. Every time I run in Corner Canyon I feel like it's the best day of my life.  I love it there.  Just in case I haven't mentioned it before, I love Corner Canyon!  I felt fantastic and killed the trail in record time!





Although this slug had seen better days, it was still cool.

Mmm, mud.


6 miles
1:17
12:50 pace!  Hell yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me feel loved.